dear my baby , will you love me after you see the word that i want to tell ?
親愛的寶貝:在你看完我想說的這些話後,你會愛上我嗎?
If a man could be two places at one time, I'd be with you.
如果有人可以同時身處兩地,那我會願意和你在一起。
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
不論明天或今天,一直一直待在你身邊不會離開。
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
如果地球它停止轉動了,慢慢的停止然後死亡,
I'd spend the end with you.And when the world was through.
希望能一直一直陪你到我們好老好老,即使到了世界末日也一樣
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
星辰的閃爍逐漸的熄滅了
and you and I would simply fly away.
你和我要一起飛的很遠很遠
If a picture paints a thousand words,
如果畫畫能繪出千言萬語,
Then why can't I paint you?
為什麼我沒辦法彩繪出你的影像?
The words will never show.the you I've come to know.
就算用盡所有詞彙,也無法描述出我所認識的你。
if a face could launch a thousand ships,
如果臉上的表情可以載滿所有的負荷起航
Then where am I to go?
那我該何去何從?
There's no one home but you,You're all that's left me too.
我心中只有你,一直停留在心理。
And when my love for life is running dry,
當我此生的愛漸漸凋零不再美麗
You come and pour yourself on me.
你前來的愛將灌溉我心田
it's the end , would you love me ?
已經到終點了,我掰不出來了。那麼,你愛上我了嗎?
- Oct 23 Mon 2006 15:59
your little girle
close
全站熱搜
留言列表
發表留言